Ganesh Mali's Blog

My photo
Pune, MH, India
I am ICT professional, working with NetCracker Technology Solutions as ICT Business Analyst.Previously worked as OSS/BSS Solution Architect for for British Telecom and Reliance Communications. I have completed MBA in Telecom Systems and BE in Telecommunications. Interest Spirituality, Natural Farming, Ayurveda, Politics Following telecom industry happenings... I write this blog to express my views on ICT trends...and lot more

Thursday, December 30, 2010

HAAAAAAPPY NEEEEW YEEEAR 2011

Wish you vary happy new year to all my friends , colleagues and dear one's

thank you for filling various colours in last year of my life ....
and expecting you to do so in coming year to ..



this year will be turning point for the Indian telecom Industry,

-for reaction Indian customer about 3G ,will operators be able to manage balance between revenue and expenditure.

-scam ridden governing systems of country
- reforms taken up by new telecom minister of India

No comments:

Post a Comment