Ganesh Mali's Blog

My photo
Pune, MH, India
I am ICT professional, working with NetCracker Technology Solutions as ICT Business Analyst.Previously worked as OSS/BSS Solution Architect for for British Telecom and Reliance Communications. I have completed MBA in Telecom Systems and BE in Telecommunications. Interest Spirituality, Natural Farming, Ayurveda, Politics Following telecom industry happenings... I write this blog to express my views on ICT trends...and lot more

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Rare & Valuable book on Telecom OSS/BSS systems;written by Rahul Wargad (My Telecom Guru)

This book focuses on latest developments & technologies in Telecommunications...

http://www.ebay.in/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xoss+&_nkw=oss+bss&_sacat=267&_from=R40


No comments:

Post a Comment